Welcome to Grace Church of Glendora!
No matter who you are or where you’ve been, you’re welcome here!
At Grace Church, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at Grace Church. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
We are a family. We do life together, even the messy parts of life. We’re not perfect, and that’s why we need each other, to help each other through the rough times and to remind each other of Christ’s love for us.
There is a place for everyone at Grace Church. No matter what your story is, you belong here. Your family belongs here. At Grace, your kids will meet Jesus as the larger-than-life superhero that He is. Your junior high and high school students will encounter Christ in new ways and be challenged to take their faith to bold new levels. For every stage of life, there are opportunities to form meaningful relationships and to connect with people who passionately love Christ and are striving to grow in His grace.
Together, we are discovering God’s purpose for our lives. God created all of us with a unique purpose, and we want to help you discover what that purpose is, and then help you take the next steps towards pursuing your purpose. As we open our Bibles together each week, we continue on this journey of following in Christ’s footsteps. It’s the journey of a lifetime, and we would love for you to join us.
Common Grounds Café: Our inviting café is located on the south side of the Plaza. Stop in for a hot cup of coffee and a fresh-baked pastry between services!
At a weekend service you can expect:
- Each service to last one hour and 15 minutes.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Teaching from Lead Pastor John Dix or a Grace Church pastor.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
- Contemporary: 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. / Building D
- Traditional: 9:30 a.m. / Building A
- Spanish-Language: 11:15 a.m / Building A
*The same sermon topic is preached in all four of our services.
- Nursery – 6th Grade: 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. / Building D
- Jr. High Service: 11:00 a.m. / Building D
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Small Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, hobbyists, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Grace Church.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Small Group, you can attend AAG: All About Grace to keep learning.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend GraceKids, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A smooth transition. Junior High Ministries meet on Sunday mornings, Sunday nights and Wednesday nights. The time features worship, discussion, and relevant teaching so 7th and 8th graders can make the move from Junior High to High school.
- A night just for teens. High School Ministries meet on Tuesday nights and Sunday nights for students 9th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.
We describe our services like this:
Contemporary: Vibrant, uplifting music and sound Biblical teaching within a fun and casual atmosphere characterize these services.
Traditional: Classic hymns of the faith and sound Biblical teaching in a setting familiar to many church goers are features of this service.
Spanish-Language: Conducted entirely in Spanish, this service includes modern worship songs and the same sermon topic as our English-speaking services. Click here for more information about our Spanish service.
Grace Church of Glendora is located South of the 210 freeway on Glendora Ave.
1515 S. Glendora Ave
Glendora, CA 91740